Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 60

Day 60
Workout:
 REST
Nutrition: 1842 / Protein: 185 / Carbs: 34 / Fat: 102
Weight: -n/a-

DAY 60!!!! This marks the end of my recomp period and first goal. I feel amazing about the results and progression of the numbers on my lifts. First - the day.

8pm: I knew I was going to be watching the Steeler game with my girl, so I saved all my calories up for during that, just sipping a gallon jug of BCAA's all day at my gig. I had 2 dozen wings and some protein waffles all together during the game, which was amazing.

Cal: 1842 / P: 185 / C: 34 / F: 102

Really solid meal, and I love that I can hit my macros with wings and waffles. Epic.

Tomorrow starts my 120 day winter bulk. After a lifetime of being fat, this is the first time I've honestly tried to bulk up. I'll write about the routine's I'm using tomorrow, but nutritionally, same LeanGains approach, but bumped up my calories. Workout calories will go from 3200 -> 3600, Rest calories will go from 1800 -> 2400. I hope this helps my lifting numbers go up a tiny bit quicker than they have been.






No comments:

Post a Comment