Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 33

Workout: StrongLifts A
Nutrition: Calories: 3129 / Protein: 290 / Carbs: 184 / Fat: 124
Weight: 175.4

I woke up feeling really lean today, my abs are looking better almost daily at this point.  On track for a nice 60 day transformation.

For some reason, for the second day in a row, I woke up wide awake at 5:30am and had a bit of a sore throat, so today, I had some fat free sour cream on the couch while I snoozed.  I wish I didn't, but it happened and wanted to report it here.  I'm guessing it was about 3/4 cup.

Calories: 100 / Protein: 5 / Carbs: 15 / Fat: 0


Noon: I broke my fast a bit early today to eat before training.  Just a simple veggie omelet and a bit of broccoli.

Calories: 437 / Protein: 36 / Carbs: 9 / Fat: 30


2pm: Hit the gym at home with a different lifting partner.  I really wanted to break my bench plateau, so I needed a buddy here to help prevent my death.

Back Squat:
5x5x285 - getting heavy now.  I'm not quite parallel and would like to get down a bit more, but I'm pretty tall and go deeper than anyone else I see at the gym at least.

Bench:
5x170
5x170
5x170
3x170
5x150 - back off after failing.

Barbell Row:
5x5x185 - I stayed on this weight again due to a few form problems I've not been satisfied with.  I'd like to be bending over more, and use less junk momentum from my legs to get it up.  I probably will stay at 185 again next time and further correct my form.

DB Incline Bench:
11x60
12x50
12x40

DB Fly: (usually machine fly, but at home today)
10x30
10x30
10x30

Push-Up/Wide Lat Pull-Down Super Set:
25 / 15x70
12 / 15x70
11 / 15x70

I'll add more weight to the burn out lat pull-down's next time, 15 reps is plenty.

3pm: Right after my workout, I hit the cheesecake I had planned on destroying.  Man, it's so good.  Also, added a 1/3lbs burger patty right after.

Cal: 1360 / Protein: 150 / Carbs: 65 / Fat: 42


6pm: Met a friend before rehearsal for some beers (not me) and this great sandwich place around Pittsburgh called Primanti Bros.  It's a sandwich with fries and coleslaw all inside the bread.  I haven't had one in years.  While I was there, I was on my phone checking the calories of these and it seemed like one sandwich only came up as 616 calories..... I don't know if I believe it or not, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.  I had TWO.

Cal: 1232 / Pro: 99 / Carbs: 95 / Fat: 52


My eating window was about 7 hours if I don't count the 100 calories of sour cream I ate at 6am.  Tomorrow will very likely be a single meal and a ton of slow cardio.  I need to get more lean!  Also, abs tomorrow, I'll be adding them in a lot more before Halloween to get ready for my shirtless costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment