Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 34

Workout: Treadmill walking 3mph/5% incline 45 minutes, 3.5mph/0% 45 minutes
Nutrition: Cal: 1576 / Pro: 194 / Carb: 25 / Fat: 82
Weight: 180.0

Weight going up to 180 was kind of a surprise today, given 175.4 yesterday.  Didn't feel much chubbier, just continuing to keep an eye on it.  Today I went under my 1800 calorie goal to make up for going the same amount over yesterday.

3 servings of BCAA's during the day and didn't break my fast until:

7pm: 2 dozen wings at BW3 and a protein shake during the movie right after.  I really enjoyed these wings very much and hit my macros dead on.

Calories: 1450 / Pro: 162 / Carbs: 25 / Fat: 82


I only hit the treadmill for 90 minutes today, not very hard while watching tv and texting a lot.  Super simple day.  I am concerned with my workouts in the coming weeks.  We start our fall tour tomorrow and I am scheduled to lift 2 more times this week.  I just don't know when it will happen.  Maybe Thursday/Sunday - then Tue/Thur/Sat next week if I use my time really wisely.  It will be a major crunch to get them in this week and next though.  Gotta be inventive.

No comments:

Post a Comment