Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 49

Workout: REST
Nutrition: 1856 / Protein: 183 / Carbs: 29 / Fat: 111
Weight: 189.6

Simple rest day today.  Rocked just a couple small meals and headed out for the night.

4pm: Meaty omelet and broccoli.

Calories: 836 / Protein: 61 / Carbs: 8 / Fat: 61


7pm: Protein pancakes.  I used my protein waffle recipe, but since I am out of cooking spray and those things stick like crazy, I decided to do pancakes instead.  I did add a few blueberries, but didn't log them.  Not enough to worry about.  (4 eggs, 2 scoops whey, 1 tspn baking powder - some butter to make them not stick)

Calories: 978 / Protein: 111 / Carbs: 21 / Fat: 50


I realize that I eat basically the same couple things every day, whatever.  I like it and it makes knowing the calories/macros a ton easier.  I'm slightly over 1800 for the day and likely will have a beer or two going out.  I did eat a ton yesterday and estimate anywhere between 3,000 and 4,500 based on really having no idea how much each of the 5 chicken things cost me.

This is tying the longest binge free streak I've ever had, tomorrow is a really big day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment