Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 44

Workout: Walk 90 minutes
Nutrition: 1798 / Protein: 208 / Carbs: 19 / Fat: 67
Weight: -n/a-

I saved up all my calories during the day for a bachelor party in the evening.  I was worried about going way over on a rest day, so I did a brisk 90 minute walk to burn a big deficit, that, as it turns out, I didn't need.

4pm:  I had 5 Reece's Pieces on my walk and 2 shakers of Xtend during/before my walk.

Calories: 104 / Protein: 22 / Carbs: 3 / Fat: 1


6pm: We met up at the Capital Grill for our first stop.  I had an enormous steak (24oz Porterhouse.) and a light beer.  There were tons of sides on the table, but screw it.  I'm not going to sabotage my goals and progress just to eat some Mac and Cheese or Mashed Potatoes on a rest day.

Calories: 1486 / Protein: 186 / Carbs: 5 / Fat: 66

8-11pm: I had 2 light beers the rest of the night.  Pretty nice to be out with the guys having a good time, but not get sloppy drunk.

Calories: 208 / Protein: 0 / Carbs: 11 / Fat: 0

Good day.  Feeling leaner and bigger every day.  I can't wait to lift tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment