Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 37

Thursday, October 6, 2011
Day 36 (revised)

Workout: StrongLifts B
Nutrition: Calories: 2948 / Protein: 295 / Carbs: 197 / Fat: 113
Weight: 174.4

I finished the day with a foot long sub from Get-Go. Grilled chicken on wheat with buffalo sauce and cheese. I did eat it around 10:30pm which made my feeding window far too long today. It's the first time I've eaten all day since starting LeanGains. 

9:30am: Omelet
2pm: Xtend
4pm: McDonalds grilled chicken and small McFlurry
10:30pm: 12" Buffalo Chicken Sub


------------------

Workout: Treadmill Walk 3.5mph/0% and 3mph/10% incline - alternating.
Nutrition: Calories: 1554 / Protein: 156 / Carbs: 21 / Fat: 91
Weight: -hotel- n/a

Woke up after riding in a car all night post gig in a hotel and jumped back in a car to get to Chicago.  It was a long day already by noon, luckily I hit the treadmill for an hour of walking (in a crappy crappy hotel "gym" on a 1954 treadmill with no tv and no air condition.... totally unfun.) and felt lean all day.

2 servings of BCAA's in the morning.  One during the treadmill hour and one in the car driving.

2pm: I broke the fast at 2 with a smallish bag of pork rinds.  Super good stuff.  Since it's incomplete proteins, it does slightly screw up my numbers, but no carbs and lots of crunchy goodness.

Cal: 320 / Pro: 36 (not really) / Carbs: 0 / Fat: 20


5pm: Hit the Wendy's across from the hotel while waiting between our sound check and the gig.  Sooooooo much downtime on this trip. Hurry up and wait.  4 double stacks - no bun.  So delicious.  I love them so much for real - it's amazing.

Cal: 920 / Pro: 76 / Carbs: 4 / Fat: 64


8pm: They fed us at the gig.  I always have to kind of guess here.  It looked really light.  A very small chicken breast with a bit of gravy and a really small potato sliced up.

Cal: 230 / Pro: 23 / Carbs: 17 / Fat: 7


I ended the day under calorie by about 250 from my goal and under protein, but just had such limited options while out. Probably should remember to bring some whey for occasions like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment