Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 38

Workout: REST
Nutrition: Calories: 1736 / Protein: 143 / Carbs: 92 / Fat: 86
Weight: -hotel- n/a

I started eating early today.  We left the hotel at 7am and I downed some BCAA's first thing, but was dealing with a minor sore throat and a lot of irritation that we were already on the road again.  I had a bag of pork rinds in the car and at them around 9am.

9am: Pork Rinds + Xtend.  By 11am, we stopped for lunch and I was HUNGRY!  The rest stop only had a Burger King, so I went with a double whopper, no bun on top of a huge garden salad.  All together:

Calories: 1082 / Protein: 94 / Carbs: 21 / Fat: 69


4pm: We finally got back to Pittsburgh and I hit Burger King on the way home and had a small ice cream cone to coat my sore throat.  Weak?  Yeah.  Good?  OH HELLS YEAH.

Calories: 240 / Protein: 0 / Carbs: 29 / Fat: 13


7am:  They fed us again at the gig.  This time it was two grilled chicken patties and a small potato that seemed to have some cheese or butter or something.  Total guess work on the calories here.  There was a bit of sauce, but not much.  4-5 green beans as well.

Calories: 414 / Protein: 49 / Carbs: 42 / Fat: 4


It's the highest carbs I've had on a rest day, which I justified as I'm freaking wiped out from all this traveling and needed the potato for the energy boost.  I've sucked down a crap load of coffee and pop in the past 2 days, and so happy to be in my computer chair, in my own house typing this.  Tomorrow, I'll hit the gym for StrongLifts A and watch some football.  Monday morning, we leave on tour again.

Feeling lean and motivated throughout the weekend until tonight, when I started to feel a slight bumming out coming on.  Instead of take the old "Suck it up and work harder because you're fat" self talk motivation, I went with "You look really good, and with just a bit more work, can look better." motivation and it seemed to get me out of it.  I need to keep an eye on it tomorrow to make sure I don't start to slip up.  Dips in motivation always lead to a 3-4 day major binge which sets me back weeks!

I think I'm just very tired and haven't slept well at all in the past few days.  I'm beat and going to bed now.  I have some changes coming in my workouts, to utilize some Reverse Pyramid Training, but I'll write about that tomorrow.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment