Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 40

Workout: REST
Nutrition: Calories: 1848 / Protein: 242 / Carbs: 24 / Fat: 88
Weight: 179.6

I decided that I really wanted chicken wings at the hotel bar tonight, so I held out most of the day to kill them later.

9am: BCAA's in the car on the way to my gig. (2 servings)

3pm: BCAA's after our gig while in the car heading to the next city. (2 servings)

7pm: McDonalds 4 grilled chicken patties.

Cal: 480 / Protein: 88 / Carbs: 8 / Fat: 8


10pm: 2 dozen hot/medium wings which were freaking outstanding at the hotel bar with the band.  Really great time.  I do fully admit I kind of love the looks of disbelieve when they see me eat like this!

Cal: 1200 / Protein: 112 / Carbs: 16 / Fat: 80


Nothing really to report today.  Long day on the road.  8am-noon driving, 2 hour gig, then back in the car until about 9pm driving to the next city.  No workout as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment