Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 48

Workout: RPT B (+ Bench)
Nutrition: 2971 / Protein: 126 / Carbs: 349 / Fat: 153
Weight: -n/a-

BCAA's on the way to the gym.

8am: We hit the gym in Baltimore this morning.  It was nice to try a different gym than our own, but we were missing a few needed machines.  No Dip Machine and no Shrug Machine - which sucks, so we subbed out and did some other stuff for those two exercises.

Barbell Shoulder Press:
4x105 (-1 rep and 5lbs from last time.  I started at 115lbs since I did 5x110 last time, but couldn't get it started.  Really disappointing.)
7x90
10x80

Machine Shoulder Press:
12x120
7x130
6x130

Deads:
5x345 (PR)
5x300

Barbell Bench: (no dip machine, so we hit our bench again this week.)
2x180 (PR)
5x160
5x140

Barbell Shrug: (no shrug machine - used the smith.  Difficult to gauge progression)
5x310
5x310
5x310

Chins:
10
6
5

-Same chins as last week - but a slightly greater range of motion.  Feeling better about it too, I think I'll wait to add my dip belt until I can do 30 reps in any combo of sets.

NOON: Epic meal time.  They fed us at the gig.  I honestly have no idea how accurate this is, I guessed on calories in what I could find that was similar in myfitnesspal.  I had 5 full dinners and 2 apple pie pieces.  It was awesome, but I was so full I could barely breath for the whole first set of the show.  Crazy uncomfortable, which makes me kind of think I ate more calories than I came up with here.

Each plate had a chicken breast/patty that was breaded with a little gravy.  Country Fried style I think.  About a cup of mashed potatoes and some veggies.  Here's my best guess.

Calories: 2887 / Protein: 104 (seems low) / Carbs: 349 / Fat: 153


Sucking down some more Xtend before bed and getting some sleep.  I might have very slightly tweaked my left lat/neck area on the deads.  It was seriously heavy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment