Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 27

Workout: Elliptical 60min (held HR at 110), Bike 15min, Walk 45min (held HR 110 with elevation changes)
Nutrition: Calories: 1757 / Protein: 186 / Carbs: 23 / Fat: 101
Weight: 180.8

2pm: Broke fast with a meat lovers omelet again.  Nothing much to say here, I freaking love it.  Added broccoli on the side for some green stuff.

Calories: 755 / Protein: 53 / Carbs: 9 / Fat: 55

6pm: Just had some xtend while on the treadmill at the gym.  Just 2 scoops/10g.  I did 2 hours of slow paced cardio today.  1 hour on the elliptical using a "fat burn" setting that keeps your heartrate at what you want.  I kept it at 110 - under the 120 it suggested for my age, but thinking I'm safter burning slightly less and drinking some BCAA's.

8pm: Stopped by McDonalds on the way to meeting some friends for some cheap protein.  3 Grilled chicken patties.  Then met some buddies to watch some baseball and had a dozen hot wings on wing night.

Calories: 960 / Protein: 122 / Carbs: 14 / Fat: 46


My buddy Joe is in the process of searching for some cheaper bulk BCAA's we can take since I'd like to actually do more, more often when doing low calorie days and walking a lot on top of that.  I was thinking get some unflavored cheap stuff and mix up a huge batch with koolaid flavor?  I dunno, but that'd taste good I think.  Something to think about.

I'm feeling a bit light headed today actually, not sure if it's from all the slow cardio and a low calorie day or what.  When reading other leangains blogs, I find that Martin doesn't recommend keto on low carb days - more like 100g, but since I've done keto on and off for years now with no problems, I was assuming it wouldn't be a big deal, but I totally have some brain fog happening right now.  I'm going to see if it passes, if not, I'll do some more carbs on Thursday for my next rest day.


No comments:

Post a Comment