Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 18

Workout: Walk 5% incline/3 mph for 60 minutes
Nutrition: 1800
Weight: 183.0

Solid day, just walked and ate wings :)

I'm watching my weight, because it hasn't changed in a week.  I was exactly 183.0 last Sunday, I was expecting to be lower.  I'm still thinking about how lean I want to be on Oct. 30 (day 60) and wondering if I should add cardio/eat less.  While I'm still worried about being fat, I want to keep lifting more weight, and my numbers have been improving, so I dunno....

I need Martin Berkhan to coach my fat ass!!!  Here's a goal of what I'm going for:

Before:

After:

I'd love to see progress like that, but I gotta lean out before I start really gaining I think.  The biggest thing is the progress I've made in the past 18 days of clean leangains eating has been good - 18 more should be a lot better.  This shit is progressive!




No comments:

Post a Comment