Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 1

Workout: StrongLifts A
Nutrition: 1800
Weight: 192.6

Normally, I'll be eating 3200 calories on lifting days, but coming out of being sick, and plenty of "comfort" food, a small cut back is ok.   I did take in some carbs post workout in the form of a cheese broccoli baked potato from Wendy's.  Delicious!

I was kind of stunned when I weighed in this morning at how much weight I put on in the rest week after finishing my 12 weeks of StrongLifts.  More motivation to hit my cardio tomorrow I suppose.

I've been staying up way way way way too late recently, and trying to reset that tonight.  3am and going to bed.  Posting up pics is kind of a pain in the ass, I'll probably just do it every few days, but I did take them and will continue to take them every day.

These 60 days will be a true test of my theory of very simple workouts, very simple eating plans.  I am curious to see if this works as well as I hope it will, because it is literally the simplest plan I've ever heard of.

I did set personal bests on 2 different lifts today.

Squat: 5x5x250lbs.
Bench 5x5x160lbs.
Row 5x5x180lbs.

My bench continues to stall, at some point, I will look into Blast Your Bench plan and try to add some poundage.  My goal has been my bodyweight for my bench for quite sometime, but I keep coming up just a bit short.

OK, going to bed for real.  Tomorrow's plan is Cardio and Abs.



No comments:

Post a Comment