Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 22

Day 22

Workout: Bike 30 minutes, Treadmill 80 minutes: 3mph/5% incline.
Nutrition: Calories: 1806 / Protein: 171 / Carbs: 21 / Fat: 112
Weight: 181.8

3pm: Broke fast with a meat lovers omelet.  My absolute favorite thing to eat in the world.  Honestly, I love this stuff!

Calories: 726 / Protein: 51 / Carbs: 3 / Fat 55

6pm: Hit the gym for some light walking cardio while I studied, but the power was out, so I hit a bike for 30 minutes instead.  I didn't go hard, since I was studying, but did work up a bit of a sweat for sure.

7:30: I had to hit McDonald's on the way to my rehearsal tonight.  Just picked up my favorite stuff, which hit my macros dead on.  3 Grilled Chicken Patties + 3 McDoubles (no ketchup, no bun) - freaking sweet.

Calories: 1080 / Protein: 120 / Carbs: 18 / Fat: 57

10:30pm: Came home and still feeling chubby, so I threw on some shorts and hit the treadmill.  It felt great, just walking 80 minutes 3mph/5% incline.  Sometimes I'll go up to 10%, but tonight I was just feeling a lighter walk, but longer duration.  Gotta lose this belly - it's killing me!

Overall motivation has been really high the past few days, I hope to keep it this way for 60 and make the end of October on a hardcore streak.  I'm not loving that my weight hasn't dropped in 2 weeks, although I know that's not the point here, however.... I want results NOW.  UGH!


No comments:

Post a Comment