Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 11

Workout: StrongLifts A
Nutrition: 3600
Weight: 183.0

I had to wake up ass early this morning to play a church gig, then watch the other guys eat a delicious eggs/bacon/sausage breakfast while I only drank coffee to maintain I.F.  :(  booooooo!

Still, I did it, hit my workout in the afternoon and had my planned epic meal right after at Golden Coral.

I had 3 sweet potatoes, 3 chicken quarters and 2 heapping plates of loaded meat/cheese nachos!  It was pretty awesome.  The only thing I hate about eating like that is not knowing the macro/calorie total of everything.  Oh well, I think I estimated close(ish).

Squat: 5x5x260lbs
Bench: 5/5/4/3/3x170lbs
Row: 5x5x190lbs (grip started failing so i went to switch grip)
Incline Dumbbell press: 3x12x52.5
Pull-ups: 6/6/6 -- felt really good about my pull-up numbers.  Nice to see some improvement there, I was going nice and deep too, almost straight arm!


No comments:

Post a Comment