Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 2

Workout: Supreme 90: Cardio Challenge, Abs: BodyRock.tv Abs on the Floor
Nutrition: 1900
Weight: 189.6

The workouts today were challenging.  I didn't expect them to be quite so hard, but man, they were!  I bought Supreme 90 on a whim a few months back just to see if there were any new moves that I might learn for class, but never actually did any of the workouts.  This cardio DVD was great.  30 sec intervals/30 sec breaks for half hour.  Perfect way to ease into cardio as I try to get my conditioning up again.  Eventually, I'll add in Insanity, maybe not for a week or so though.

The ab workout was one I did a month or so ago and it CRUSHED my abs.  I was amazed!!  Only 10 minutes in challenge form.  20 Toe Touches, 20 Mountain Climbers for 10 minutes.  My total reps were 114 Toe Touches / 100 Mountain Climbers.  Up from 104/100 last time.  I don't feel like I worked my abs as hard as last time though, we'll see Sunday.

Nutrition - I'm basically just putting my total calories here.  Here's the breakdown usually.

200+ grams Protein - lowish carbs (around 30-50g) and the rest of the calories made up of fat.  Going to bed, I gotta squat 255 tomorrow.  ugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment