Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 25

Workout: Walk 90 min / 3.5mph / 0 incline
Nutrition: Calories: 1792 / Protein: 173 / Carbs: 23 / Fat: 108
Weight: 180.8

9am: 10g BCAA's on the way to church, followed by plenty of coffee.  I was dragging ass after a late night gig/post-gig hang Saturday.

11:30am: Broke my fast early due to meeting friends for a birthday brunch.  This is what I really love about this system, how it's so simple to move things around, yet still hold steady on the plan.  Went to a diner, where with some adding of ingredients, recreated my meat lovers omelet.  Ham, Sausage, Bacon and cheese man, tastes so good.  I had tomato slices instead of hash browns that looked awesome.

Calories: 768 / Protein: 62 / Carbs: 3 / Fat: 55

4pm: I had  my favorite meal - whey waffles.  I added a couple blueberries, not really even enough to log.  After the waffles, I hit the treadmill for 90 minutes of walking.

Calories: 558 / Protein: 73 / Carbs: 18 / Fat 22

6pm: Leaving for work, I just had a single 1/3 pound 80/20 Angus Beef Patty on the foreman with some sugar free relish and mustard.  Buns are overrated.

Calories: 390 / Protein: 27 / Carbs: 0 / Fat: 31

8pm: I had about the top 1/3 of a single coors light spread out for 3 hours of the Steeler game at a bar with some friends.  During the game, I probably put down about 5 diet cokes :)

Calories: 34 / Protein: 0 / Carbs: 2 / Fat: 0

Overall solid day, I had thought about doing a second "cardio" session, but fell asleep nice and earlish for me on the couch.  Pretty poor sleep actually, I hope to improve on that tomorrow.

In addition, I started the double dose of Yohimbine HCL and Fish Oil - AM and PM versions.  Hoping to cut more fat in the next 5 weeks leading up to Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment